|PROGRAMME||1st Allotment||2nd Allotment||3rd Allotment||4th Allotment||5th Allotment||6th Allotment|
|BA English Language, Literature and Communication||View||View||View||View||View||View|
|BCom with Computer Application||View||View||View||View||View||View|
|BCA (Bachelor in Computer Applications)||View||View||View||View||View||View|
Important Instructions for Allotment
- First ACCEPT or DECLINE the allotment. If the candidate fails to respond the current allotment within the stipulated time he/she will not be considered for further allotments.
- If the candidate declines, then he/she has to specify whether he/she wants to decline from the current allotment or from all further allotments.
- If the candidate ACCEPT the allotment he/she has to upload the self-attested, duly signed, scanned copies of relevant certificates in a single pdf file (.pdf) and wait for the confirmation to pay the University Special Fee.
- Certificates to upload
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- TC from institution last attended (if available)
- Course and Conduct certificate (if available)
- Original Community/Caste certificates (SC/ST candidates)
- Original Certificates to prove the claim for bonus marks (NSS/NCC/SPC/Ex-service)
- Any other relevant certificates for any claim made in the application
- Once their certificate verification is completed (candidates will be intimated the confirmation through SMS & email), they can remit the College/University Special fee through online mode for confirmation of the admission.
- If the candidate fails to remit the College/University Special fee within the stipulated time he/she will not be considered for further allotments.
- If a candidate gets the first allotment in a subject of his/her second or third preference, he/she can accept/decline it and wait for his/her higher choices in the succeeding allotments.
- If a candidate who took admission wants to cancel his/her admission later should inform the same to the Principal by e-mail to email@example.com from their registered emails only.
- The admission process will be complete only after the physical verification of their original certificates. Govt. fees, PTA fund and other additional fees will be collected at the time of interview with the students and their parents.
- Payment of College/University fees will not be a claim for the confirmation of admission. Any discrepancy in the submitted certificates/documents at the time of physical verification may lead to the cancellation of the candidate\’s admission.