The Academic Council shall have the following powers and functions in relation to examination.
- To exercise general supervision over the academic work of the college and to give directions regarding methods of instruction, evaluation and research for improvement of academic standards;
- To prescribe curricula / courses of studies for courses leading to degrees and diplomas;
- To scrutinize and approve the proposals of Boards of Studies with or without modification;
- To formulate rules and regulations for conduct of examinations and evaluation, not inconsistent with the provisions of the Examination Manual.
1. Dr Jojo P. J., Principal (Chairman)
2. Dr R. Jayachandran, Professor & Head, Department of Hindi, University of Kerala (University Nominee)
3. Dr V. Biju, Professor, Department of Physics, University of Kerala (University Nominee)
4. Dr G. Suresh Singh, Professor, Department of Mathematics, University of Kerala (University Nominee)
5. Dr Stephen Nigli Joseph (Registrar, B.J.Institute of Engineering, Kollam)
6. Dr Sindha Mendez
7. Adv. Francis John
8. Dr Cynthia Catherine Michael (Vice Principal – Secretary)
9. Dr Shelly M.R. (Vice Principal)
10. Dr Saju S.
11. Dr Satheesh Kumar G.
12. Dr J. Nirmala Jeyarani
13. Dr Apsara A.P.
14. Dr Clara Bernadette Reshma
15. Dr Titus A.R.
16. Ms Linda Pious John
17. Dr Manohar D. Mullassery (Controller of Examinations)
18. Dr Patricia John
19. Ms Ann Varghese
20. Dr Sheena Mary Y.
21. Dr Shaiju P.N. (IQAC Coordinator)
22. Ms Nisha Thomas P.
23. Dr Anil Jose P.S.
24. Mr Peter John
25. Mr Girish U
26. Dr K.S. Dersanambika (Coordinator, SF)
27. Mr Prijith Jacob Thomas
28. Mr Sanal Raj M.K. (Senior Superintendent)