|STUDENT CENTRED LEARNING|
Expert Talk Series
- Workshop On Research Methodology
- Union Budget Seminar (Annual Event)
- Invited Lecture on “Ideology and Language of Cinema”
- Film Studies Seminar on “Decoding the Visual Text”
- A talk on “Jacques Derrida’s Deconstruction and Woman’s Being in the World”
- A talk on "Reading the Past: Renaissance and Modernity in Kerala"
- A talk on "Local History of Kollam"
- Orientation programme for B.Com students
- Awareness programme for B.Com students by ‘ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India’
- Career Orientation Programme on Logistic and Supply Chain Management
- Professional guidance class on CMA, CS etc.
- Motivational talk on "DESTINATION EMPOWERED-An Attempt to Empower the Self
- Invited talk on "RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN PHYSICS"
- Invited talk on "PHYSICS ORIENTED CAREER GUIDANCE
- One day Seminar on "Solar Photochemistry-Fundamentals and Applications"
- Seminar on "Advanced Spectroscopic Techniques"
- Awareness on the diversity of life forms
- Future Professors Programme
- World Population Day Exhibition
- A.D. Shroff Memorial Elocution Competition (Annual Event)
- Inauguration of Likha – a journalistic venture
- The Rivulet of Words
- World Environment Day Celebrations
- Ecology Field Trip
- Seminar on ‘Flowering Plant Reproduction & Diversity’
Collaboration and Linkages
To equip the students of FMNC with the latest in their respective fields of study, the Departments have entered into collaboration and linkage with reputed firms.
List of MOUs.
Industrial Visit and On-site Training
Inorder to acquaint the students with industrial working, the students are taken for Industrial visits and On-site training.